RECRUITING is the heart, soul and talent every owner looks for in a manager. Not only can a manager begin an office with a recruited start-up of agents, but how possible is it to continue to replace vacancies and add new agents. This is one of the biggest issues on every growing company’s plate.
- Every action your company takes reflects on recruiting
- How do you differentiate beyond fee structures?
- How are culture and vibe important to employees?
- How important is it to be involved with your local association more than ever?
- Why you should care and speak up about the evolving MLS structure
- What are the big state lawsuits that are about to affect our industry and why we need to pay attention to them?
**ENTRY IS LIMITED TO TWO MANAGING PRINCIPALS OR DESIGNEES PER COMPANY
Cost: $20-Includes Breakfast
Join a conversation with:
- Steve White, C.A.R. 2017 President Elect, Owner Keller Williams VIP Properties
- Peter Mendiola, President & Owner, Coldwell Banker West
- Minnie Rzeslawski, Owner/Broker, RE/Max 24K
- Carol Farrar, Owner/Broker, 1850 Realty
- Penny Nathan, President & CEO/Owner, Ascent Real Estate
Presidio Veranda River Walk Golf Resort
TUESDAY, December 13th, 8:30 - 11:30 AM
Breakfast 8:30 to 9:15 on the patio.
The program will begin at 9:30 and should be over by 11:00.