- A fully paid REALTOR member.
- A fully paid Non-Member Sales Person (NMSP) in which case the Broker pays all assessment fees for the agent.
The assessment fee is $403 and the agent receives no Realtor benefits. This non-broker fee belongs to the Broker not the agent.
- An agent who is working in a Limited Function Referral Office (LFRO)
- A mortgage loan originator with an MLO endorsement on their license.
- From NAR "Going by the Book": What Every REALTOR® Should Know About the REALTOR® Dues Formula"
- From C.A.R. Variable Dues Formula Q&A
- PSAR's online tool for managing licensees under a broker to stay in compliance with the formula. If you need to add another admin to your Broker login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or chat with us at www.psar.org.
- Brokers generally access the Broker Compliance Portal via an email sent from PSAR. Please make sure that email@example.com is added to the Broker's white list on the Broker's email system.The portal can also be accessed directly here.
- If the broker or broker admins need access and don't have a password, make sure to set up access with PSAR staff. Passwords can be requested here. Only staff authorized by the Broker or owner will be able to access this tool. For access contact PSAR at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help authorized personnel gain access.
- After following an email link, the screen below will appear. Simply check off one of the options below for each agent that appears to be out of compliance. The Broker can choose one of the following options. No more LFRO forms!
• Will Join/ Renew - This means agents will pay dues to become a full Realtor member within 30 days. They must comply with all bylaws, rules.
• Will Remove from License - The Broker will log into eLicensing and drop the agent from the license immediately.
• Will Pay Assessment Fee - The Broker will pay non-Realtor dues and the agent will receive no benefits.
• Certify as LFRO Agent - No forms are needed. Just check this box. Certification is at the bottom of the page.
• Certify as MLO Agent - No forms are needed. Just check this box. Certification is at the bottom of the page.
Sample Page from the Compliance Tool
4. The section of the form below is where verification is legally binding through the Broker's unique account. This information is automatically transmitted to PSAR in order to keep office membership information up to date and in compliance.