This five and a half hour class is taught by Annette Graw, REALTOR®, Broker and C.A.R. Licensed Master Instructor on at the South County Service Center.
The course topics include:
• The characteristics of a successful REALTOR®
• Planning and prioritizing everyday tasks for better management
• Setting and managing financial goals
• Establishing and tracking a realistic budget
• Converting calls to clients
• Establishing trust and credibility for stronger client relationships
• Avoiding lawsuits through risk management
• How to present offers
• Understanding the impact of disclosures on the transactions
The cost to attend this class is $85 for PSAR members and $100 for non-members. Register today.
Click here to register on EventBrite*, or on www.psar.org , or call PSAR at 619-421-7811.
*EventBrite charges a processing fee with each transaction. If you wish to pay for your registration” fee free”, than please click here to pay on your member site or call the number above and a PSAR staff member will be happy to take your payment over the phone.