Economic Development on Both Sides of our Border
San Diego’s Economy is closely tied with that of Tijuana’s economy. The more you know about your market the better you can sell it!
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
PSAR South County, 880 Canarios Ct., Ste. 100
Cost: FREE for Members of PSAR, SCEDC & Tijuana EDC (DeiTAC), $20.00 - Non Members
- Cristina Hermosillo, President of the Tijuana Economic Development Council in Tijuana
- Cindy Gompper Graves, CEO of the South County Economic Development Council
- Tijuana and South County EDC
- Projects on both sides of the border.
- Industrial development in Tijuana, and what it means for our future
- Current and future industries
Presented by PSAR's Global Real Estate Council